Needs & requirements
After your company is incorporated, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) – free over the Internet or phone.
- Initial List – The Initial List is required to open a bank account. The initial list needs to be filed no later than on the last day of the first month after initial registration/incorporation.
- Company Minutes & Stock Certificates – Every corporation must manage Minutes of the Company, which can be time-consuming. You will have access to documents generated on your client account.
Annual requirements for Nevada corporations:
- Annual list of officers and directors (or managers) – All businesses are required to file an Annual/Initial List and State business license each year, as mandated by the State of Nevada.
- State Business license – it is renewed with Annual list.
- Nevada Commerce Tax – Due in August.
- Registered Agent – annual fee is $89, but if you pre-pay, we give you additional years for only $40.
- Annual minutes – for Meetings of Directors and Shareholders. You will have access to free forms included on your client account.